Sunday 27 March 2011

My first Post

Well here we are. . .

I've been thinking about this for a long time and whether to blog or not, but I guess the overriding factor what it came down to, was to actually study my results more closely, and to summarise my progress for my wife in one easy to use format for her.

I wont actually start playing for another three or four weeks but as soon as I do then naturally the results will be going up on here so wish me luck!

Predominantly I'll be playing on UB (Fredo511111) and Pokerstars (Parky 32), with maybe a few tournies on Party as well (Fredo511). My bankroll will be $3500 so on UB/Party I'll use a 200 buy in requirement ($27.50) and PS will be 300 ($18). This is very conservative, especially for UB with smaller fields, but at the end of the day-if you go broke you cant win shit. Being a winning player in 2010 I don't expect to go broke, but its very comforting to have a large margin of error when the inevitable down-swing hits. Its a small price to pay of staying at lower stakes a while longer being this conservative but I'm more than happy with it. For the first month of playing I will work a minimum of five days a week. I haven't decided exactly on my schedule yet but I'll be aiming for about 20 MTT's a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment